Saturday 27 February 2016

Tag 2-26 Gone Fishin' #onelittletag


Tag 2-26 Gone Fishin'
This tag is a little out of order. I wasn't quite finished tag 25, but I wanted to get this one done for my friend Neil's 50th birthday.
I sponged on some distress ink in tumbled glass and stormy sky for the water, fading out in the centre for the moonlight on the water.  I cut a stencil out of some shelving liner and was going to use my never opened deco foil glue, only to discover that it was dried solid.  I tried to use some regular glue and brush it over the stencil, let it dry til tacky and add my foil, but NO GO. So, I punched out a circle for the moon from some glitter paper.  I sponged in the sky using the same two distress inks.. I did use a glue pen and foil to add the sparkle to the water.  I die cut the fisherman using a Joy Craft die and the cattails using a Spellbinder'ss die.  The dragonflies were punched out.  I used my silver ink to edge the tag. I assembled the tag and mounted to black card.
 I hope he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!