Sunday 28 February 2016

Tag 2-25 Season's Greetings #onelittletag


Tag 2-25 Season's Greetings ‪#‎onelittletag‬
Tag 25, Christmas time! What a great challenge week to make a Christmas tag. I used some Christmas pattered paper from my stash. I had a whole sheet, but I don't know which pad it was from. I stamped a gold flourish on the paper. I die cut my deer from chipboard and covered it with gold UTEE, and a final coat of Ranger fine gold embossing powder and stamped some music notes into it. I die cut my poinsettias from vellum and g...littered the edges with TH glitter, I foiled my tag with the sentiment, although it's hard to tell in the photo, I used a TH brad in the centre of the flower. I punched the pine branches from green foil card with my new TH punch and I also punched the snowflakes from glitter paper. Added some final bling with some red rhinestones. Punched the corners, mounted to some patterned paper and the to black card. Lots of shiny on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!