Monday 22 January 2018

A new Love tag for #onelittletag




Hello!
Here is today's tag.  Still based on the "Love" challenge on tthe One Little Tag Craft Challenge FB group.  This tag was inspired by the Tim Holtz "Clippings Sticker".  I used a Recollections heart punch to punch a mask.  I use low-tac shelving vinyl as masking.  I positioned it on my tag, used some washi tape to create a horizon line and used a few different distress inks to create my background, blending in from the sides to leave a lighter area in the centre as the reflection of the moon.  I punched the moon out of some papers I had sprayed the first week in January to create some backgrounds.  I used my Spectrum Noir to add some shimmer. I added some shimmer to the water as well and to add a halo around the moon.  That didn't work out exactly as I would have liked, but I continued on.



I used some Penny Black stamps to create the foliage silhouette. Using some black glitter paper, I used  a punch from my stash for the dragonflies and a memory box die for the fairy (I love fairies!).  I added the Tim Holtz sticker and then mounted the tag to a black glitter paper backing.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look, I hope you enjoyed todays tag.  I have a few more ides, so there may be another tag today, so pop back if you are interested.

Cheers!
Kim  xo


1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!