Tuesday 23 January 2018

Live Love Laugh tag for #onelittletag


Hello my friends!
I am back with another tag for The One Little Tag Craft Challenge I have to tell you, Ii have been taking pictures with my Samsung tablet and I am not very happy with the quality.   I apologize and I am going to be looking at alternative devices.  I hope you can bear with me in the meantime!

For this tag I used one of the backgrounds I created at the beginning of January using sprays and stencils.  I used a few different card stocks to work on, this was a shimmer card.  I couldn't capture that with the photo.  TBH, it's a pretty subtle effect , but I like it..


I used a Recollections die to cut the words out of some scrap copper metallic card and some black card as a drop shadow.  I used a butterfly embellishment that I rediscovered as I was going through my stash.  I'm not sure where I got it from, possibly a dollar store.  Then I mounted to a glitter paper and black card, all 1/4" larger than each other, to give my tag a double mat.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Ii hope you enjoyed this tag and will be back to see the next one.  Have an awesome, art-filled day!
Cheers
Kim  xo

1 comment:

  1. Luscious photos, and I love that one of the papers all together. I can just imagine the subtle shimmer!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!