Friday 20 May 2016

Mixed Media Morsel #5 - Tissue paper background


Hello my friends!
Todays tag is for the Mixed Media Morsels group.  This is MMM#5, which is a prompt to use tissue paper as your background.  I used Tim Holtz printed tissue paper, mod podged it onto my tag.  I then used various  Dylusions sprays to colour it.  For the finishing touches, I used my Gold ink pad to swipe across the raised areas and along the edges and finally, some black archival ink on the very edges.  Oh, and of coarse, some splatters!  I like how this turned out.  I'm not sure how I am going to finish off this background into a tag, but I will be sure to share when I do!
Thank you for stopping by.  Have an awesome and artful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!