Friday 20 May 2016

Tag 4-19 "Peace starts with a Smiile" #onelittletag


Tag 4-19  Fiber prompt
Welcome to my blog! As some of you may know, I have been participating in  the One Little Tag Craft Challenge on FB, hosted by Jenny Barnett Rohrs of Craft Test Dummies.  We are given prompts once a week to keep us inspired in creating our tags. I have not completely finished all the tags for April, but I have done a lot and have decided that I am calling it a day and moving on.  I am still behind for May, but that is what I am going to focus on, as well as some other art projects (and experiments!) that I am working on.
The idea behond this challenge is to be creative every day.  I have to admit, doing this challenge is definitely keeping my creative juices flowing!  I have decided that I am not going to get hung up on the challenges, or prompts, which are just a suggestion anyways.  I will probably try a couple and then just do what I feel inspired to do.  If I am enjoying the prompt, I will stick with that.  Either way, these FB groups have really been motivating.  On the days I don't get a tag created, I am usually still experimenting with something, or working on a painting, or sometimes just thinking about what to do next.  So now I think I am hooked!  I also participate in a group called Mixed Media Morsels and I have also been sharing my tags and art on a G+ Group called Creating and Sharing Mixed Media Art.  So a big shout out and thank you to those of you out there who are putting in the time (and I am quite sure there is a lot of time donated) and effort to create and maintain these inspiring groups (and there are many!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!