Sunday 28 January 2018

"Hugs" tag for "purple " challenge at #onelittletag


Hello again , my friends
Here is another tag I made for the "purple" theme this week at The One Little Tag Craft Challenge.  I used the negative space created whenn I punched out the "heart-shaped moon" for a tag I did last week.  I'm glad I didn't throw the scrap  away!  I backed the heart area with some purple glitter paper.  The background was made from some of the "spray play" papers I created previously.  I used a small punch to cut the little hearts out of gold foil card and a Recollections die for the word "hugs", I cut it again from black card that I used as a drop-shadow..  I mounted to a gold mat and a black mat to finish it off.  I am having fun with purple!
I hope you enjoyed my tag and that it will inspire you to make use of some of the scraps that you might normally throw away.
Have an awesome day, overtone!
Kim  xo

4 comments:

  1. Been enjoying your tags, Kim. They are all so pretty, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for having a look! I really enjoy your creations, and videos as well!

      Delete
  2. This is delightful, Kimberley - so glad to see you back, and back at it in such a lovely manner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It feels good to be back at it/ Lots of things going on, but we need to make time for the things we enjoy.

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!