Thursday 29 December 2016

Merry Christmas Card


Hello my friends!  Sorry that I have been absent for a bit, but this season is such a busy time.  I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends and lots of love.   My sister is requesting more Christmas cards, she is not ready to give up the season.  So for the next little while I am going to continue with the Christmas cards.  
This is one that I made using a similar layout to the last card that I posted.  I wasn't going to post this card, but Kerry (my sister) called me and said she was waiting for me to do a new post!  Some of you may have noticed me mention, Kerry.  She lives 3000 miles away on the other side of the country and my blog is one way that I can share my cards and art with her.  So, I decided to post this card, after all.  I also thought it might be helpful to show how you can take the same basic layout and switch it up a bit to get a different card.  I have done another card based on the same format that I will share tomorrow (it just needs a few final touches).

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Again, hoping everyone has a wonderful holiday and all the best for a healthy, safe , happy, prosperous and definitely a creative and art filled New Year!!!  xo

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!