Sunday 7 August 2016

Tag # 8-2 "Not Everyone Who iWanderst" #onelittletag (Using my newly acquired foiling technique)


Hello my friends!
Today's tag was made using one of the backgrounds created during my play with sprays and stencils.  I used a stencil and embossing paste to create the i,age and then foiled it.  I added some Tim Holtz words,  outlined some of the image with  a fine marker edged the tag with gold ink and mounted to black card.






BONUS TAG!

I coated a sheet of cardstock with Mod Podge and trimmed it down to tag size.  I used the left over foil, which I had also used to foil another project and foiled it onto the coated card.  I pieced some scrap foil onto some areas not covered by the original left over foil.  I think it turned out pretty good!



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and letting me share my tag with you
If you are new to my blog and are interested in the foiling techniques, please visit my previous posts 

Have an awesome and artful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!