Sunday 12 June 2016

Tag 6-11 "Elegance et Emerveillement" #onelittletag


Hello my friends, sorry it's been so long!

  We've had some technical difficulties, got a new computer and since I am completely lost when it comes to computers, I'm having a hard time figuring out a new and unfamiliar one. It tock me forever just to figure out how to get this photo off my iPad, and I'm still not sure how I did it! (sad, I know!)
  I haven't made a tag for ages!!!  So I am glad to have a new one to share. This tag was made with a napkin I got at the St Lawrence Market in the background and using some of the awesome new Carabelle Studio stamps that my friend Lynn picked up for me in Montreal.
I hope you liked t and I will be back regularly now.  Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome and artful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!