Sunday 15 May 2016

Tag 5-15 "Buongiorno!" #onelittletag Napkin tag


Hello, my friends.  One more napkin tag today for the FB groups,  One Little Tag Craft Challenge and Mixed Media Morsels


As before, I first peeled away the extra layers, them mod podged to card and trimmed to size, then played with some distress paint, stamped a sentiment, did some inking of the edges and finally, mounted the finished tag to a black cardstock..  Phew!, that was a mouthful!  I am trying to keep it short because if you have been following along, you have been seeing the same description all week.  But, for anyone new, I want to give a brief "how-to".  If you are new and you like this technique,, I have been making napkin tags all week so you can check out my previous posts if you are interested.  I have been having fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome and artful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!