Thursday 3 March 2016

Tag 3-3 :Reflect" #onelittletag


Tag 3-3 "Reflect" ‪#onelittletag
As I mentioned yesterday, after I watercoloured the tag I was working on, I moved on to playing with my sprays and stencils. This is one of those tags. I LOVE how the background turned out on this, I don't know if the photo does it justice. And it was one of those happy accidents. I sprayed using Dylusions, Recolections, Heidi Swapp and Distress Bronze. The stencil lifted and I got a pool of spray on my tag and I tried to sop some of it u...p. You can't really see the original stencil amymore, but I love the effect it created. Then, I sprayed another tag with my TH Brick stencil with the bronze and I used the ink that was left on the stencil , flipped it over and added it to this tag. I added a bit of gold stamping and edging. I have had this fairy i my stash that I coloured and fussy cut eons ago, and she just seemed to suit the background even thogh the colours were similar. I had a quote in mind that suited tis image really well, but I will save it for anither time because I didn't want to cover up any more of the background. "Reflect" is the word that came to mind, so I printed it out, sponged with blueprint sketch distress ink and assembled my tag. I outlined the fairy with my PITT pen and I'm happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!