Thursday 3 March 2016

Tag 3-2 "Freedom is a State of Mind" #onelittletag


Tag 3-2 "Freedom is a State of Mind" #onelittletag
Today I was at my art club, so I had a lot of time to play around with watercolours. I have to tell you, I was getting a little discouraged, at first, nothing was working out. I think maybe I should take a watercolour class just to get more familiar with it. After several FAILS, I created this tag using my Prima stamp. I didn't have a reference photo for how to paint the bird but I did the best I could. I added splatters because I love splatters and I added some music notes with my gold ink (i don't know if you can really see that) and edged with gold and distress ink blueprint sketch. When I got home, I added my sentiment (Prima) and the slightest bit of white detail on the feathers with my gel pen. I was so afraid that after all that, I would ruin it with the gel pen, but it worked out okay.  Those little things are actually the most difficult for me with my vision impairment.
  After I finished what I could of this tag at the club, I moved on to y sprays and stencils and had a lot of fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!