Monday 8 February 2016

Tag 2-8 Write Your Story #onelittletag

Tag 2-8
Just a note to anyone who may be viewing my blog for the first time and doesn't know what I have been up to.  I am participating in a FB challenge called The One Little Tag Craft Challenge hosted by Jenny Barnett Rohrs of Craft Test Dummies.  The idea is to do a tag a day (or every couple of days, or whatever works) in order to create something every day and keep the creative juices flowing. This week there was an additional challenge which was to use "mothball" items. In other words, bring out those things that have been hidden away for a long time in your stash and give them some crafty love.
Once again, pretty much this entire tag is made up of mothball items. The DCWV paper pad is one I got a few years back and I just love, but have barely used, the typewriter is a Spellbinder's die that I haven't used for well over a year, another G45 sentiment that I haven't used and I dusted off some more Tim Holtz embellishments. Even the twine I dug out from my stash. I have used several things this week that haven't seen the light of day for quite a while. Good challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!