Friday 5 February 2016

Tag 2-5 Trust the Magic #onelittletag


Tag 2-5 - Trust the Magic - This tag is pretty much all mothball items, the background is some paper I got a couple of years ago at a warehouse sale (7 Gypsies?), I still have my Perfect Pearls out from yesterday and the stamp set, which I quite like, is actually a freebee I got with a card-making magazine ages ago. I used a Prima stamp for the sentiment and edged the tag with gold. Once I made the tag, it actually did seem kind of magical because in some light you can barely see the perfect pearls, and then you move the tag and it's like the image magically appears.


2 comments:

  1. Kim you are amazing! Keep blogging I'd love to follow your journey! I have such admiration for what you do! I'm sure you'll have a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Patti! I'm having fun and it's keeping me motivated. I'm so glad you are enjoying it! And Thank you for sharing!

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!