Sunday 7 February 2016

Tag 2-8 Paint Something Beautiful #onelittletag


Tag 2-6
  So, I thought I had managed to avoid that awful cold that's been going around...WRONG. Hit me like a ton of bricks. So I slept in really late and I didn't feel like getting out of my PJ's all day.  I decided to do a tag because I didn't want to fall behind and it was something I could do that didn't require too much energy or leaving the house. I finished this tag ad  then I did another...and another...It was so relaxing, I did 5 1/2 tags. So now I don't know if I should just share them all, or be ahead of the game. I'm afraid if I'm too far ahead I'll get lazy I'll lose my tag groove..
Anyways, my mothball items are all the stamps I used, a Penny Black stamp for the funny cat, Prima for the paint splotches and an Impression Obsession wood mounted stamp for my sentiment. one of my distress ink prepared backgrounds, Prima water colour pencil, distress ink and versafine ink


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!