I knew I wanted to base this tag on a step-card I had done for my sister.
My backgrounds are cut to 3.25" x 7.75" and the die cut size of the drawers were 1" x 2" so I decided to make my dresser 2.8" x 4.5". I partially punched the bottom to create the legs of the dresser.
I trimmed a little strip of card for the top of the dresser just slightly wider. I trimmed out some fun foam to put behind the drawers to pop them out, I layered two pieces of foam behind the bottom drawer. I quickly sponged the cats that I had cut out of some cream coloured stock as well as the flowerpot, with some prima edgers. I was originally going to out a little frame on the top of the dresser that held the word "play", which was my word for the tag, but I didn't like the way it fit. I decided to skip the word on this tag and add a little flower which I punched out of the same card I used for the Matt. I used little diamond embellishments for the drawer pulls and a tiny one in the middle of the flower to tie it all together. I used a thin gauge wire for the flower stem and attached it with a couple of tiny glue dots. I decided to use a purple cardstock to matt my tag. I punched the corners of the tag and matt and I edged both with purple distress ink. All that was left was to assemble everything. I used a little bit of material for the kittens to pull out of the drawer. To finish things off, I punched a hole and tied some seam-binding ribbon through it.
Hope you enjoyed tag # 8!