Wednesday 20 January 2016

Own Your Dreams #onelittletag


Tag 19 - I used one of my Gelli print backgrounds that wasn't toooo busy. I used my Prima edgers today for everything, teal, coal and dark bark. I pulled out this Spellbinders die that I have been wanting to use for the first time. At first I die cut it out of kraft card for a more natural look (and originally I chose a different background as well) but it wasn't cutting it for me., so I used white card, inked it up, die cut a black one which I offset just a little and added my Tin Holtz sentiment which I had stamped on white card, trimmed and edged it with coal. I like this die, I am going to use it again and I have several sentiments that will work with it. I some ideas how to try the kraft again. Oops, almost forgot, splatter with picket fence distress stain (loce my splatter!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!