Thursday 21 January 2016

Open Every Door #onelittletag


Today's tag was quick and easy! I used one of my handy Gelli print backgrounds and I had already added some splatter to it last night with some Picket Fence Distress stain because this was the original tag I had chosen for my "Own Your Dreams" tag that I did yesterday.  My Monday night project was to stamp out a bunch of sentiments and print out a whack of words so that I could make my tag life easier.  I already had a tag like this in mind.

I used my stamp positioner to stamp directly onto the tag with my "Doors of the World" stamp.  I masked off part of the stamp when inking as it was wider than my tag. I knew I would probably need two or three impressions to get a good image.  I fist used my Versafine Black Onyx ink, but finished with the black Archival ink for the final impression. I edged my sentiment with the versafine, glued it in place, punched the corners and mounted to black card.  I added some outlines with my white gel pen, punched a hole and added some black ribbon. Took no time! It helped to have everything ready to go.  Doesn't always work out this way, but like a charm tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!