Monday 22 August 2016

Tag# 8-22 "Delightful" #onelittletag


Hello again my friends.  This is the other tag that I made tonight Another fairly simple tag with a distress ink background.  I stamped the background with a Hero Arts stamp (one of my favourites!) wising bronze ink.  I stamped my focal image, another Hero Arts stamp, using my stamp positioner.  I used black versafine ink and Blueprint sketch distress ink.  I stamped my Fiskars sentiment with the black ink, added an embellishment from my stash and mounted to a black card to finish it off.


Thanks again for having a look at my tag.
Just a couple of short posts today, but I hope you enjoyed them.
Have an awesome and artful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!