Monday 22 August 2016

Tag 8-21 "Angel" #onelittletag


Hello my friends!  I was in a tag making mood tonight, and made a couple of tags.  They are fairly simple, using some stamps for the first time and some embellishments from my stash.  I used distress ink for this background and a Tim Holtz stencil.  I was happy to use the Carabelle Studio stamp for the first time.  I used a stamp positioner that I made to first stamp with black versafine ink and go over it in certain areas with my gold ink.  To finish it off, I punched the corners with a Fiskars punch, added some embellishing pearls and mounted it to black card.



Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me share my latest creations with you.
Have an awesome and artful day!


2 comments:

  1. Stunningly beautiful! You've got so many cool stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm afraid that I'm addicted. I don't smoke and it's very rare that I will have a drink, but put me in front of some cool stamps...

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!