Sunday 10 July 2016

Fun with Alcohol Ink


Hello my friends!
Yesterday my friend, Margaret Brackley, taught a workshop at our art club (Ajax Creative Arts) on Alcohol Ink.  Everyone had a great time and everyone went home happy with some beautiful pieces of art.  That's one of the things that everyone loved, they got to go home with finished work, but they didn't have to bring anything with them, everything was supplied!  I thought I would share some of the fun with you.




Above are a few samples that Margaret brought to show every one.














We all did a couple of different sized tiles, and experimented with Yuppo paper.  Here are some pictures of what the ladies created.  Hard to believe most of the had never used alcohol ink before!















We all did alcohol ink on glass pendants.  These photos do not do them justice.  Every single pendant was gorgeous!











What a great workshop with a great group of ladies!  Thank you for looking and letting me share some of the fun with you!  I can't wait for the next alcohol ink workshop where we will explore some more ways to use alcohol ink!
Have an awesome and artful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you had a wonderful time! I love how strong and bold these alcohol inks are. These designs are divine and I especially like the pendants! I only have a handful of tiny bottles of alcohol inks, but they go a long way! Thanks so much for all your comments on my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone had a great time! Every single pendant was gorgeous, the photos do not do them justice. If you can get your hands on some clear glass pendants, you should give it a try. A little alcohol ink does go a long way! I am going to try it on some glass from a small frame. the ink goes on the back side.
    I appreciate all your comments as well and your taking the time to look at my blog. I am really enjoying your blog and am getting so inspired! I will be back to check out more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!