Saturday 7 May 2016

Tag 4-29 "Inspire" #onelittletag


Welcome to my blog!
This is tag 4-29 of the One Little Tag Craft Challenge I am participating in on FB.  Those of you that have been following along already know that I am still playing catch=up.  I am doing the punch challenge for this tag.  I am still using the same paper pad that I have been recently using for several tags, because it's out and because I really like it!  The Inspire definition is from a Graphic 45 stamp set (Typography)  I like the vintage feel of this tag.





Thanks for joining me!  Have an awesome day and if you enjoyed my tag, check back soon for another new tag!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!