Saturday 30 April 2016

Tag 4-9 "Find your Wings" #onelittletag


Tag 4-9
Here it is, another tag using the same die and general layout but different colours and flavour of patterns. I think this tag and the previous tag (my last post) I did while actually very similar, look and feel very different.

 
While these other tags, that are not exactly the same, but have similar colour choices and tone of patterns all look like they are from the same family



This was just a little exercise illustrating how colour and pattern choices affect the mood of your project, even when it is something as small as a tag.
Thanks for joining me and have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!