Tuesday 8 March 2016

Tag 3-7 "Believe in Something Absurd" #onelittletag


Tag 3-7 "Believe in Something Absurd" #onelittletag
Hello! Well this has been a challenging week! Watercolour is a challenge for me, but it has inspired me. I am determined to learn more about it and make it a medium that works for me!
I used distress inks in the background, smooshing them on my craft mat, spraying with water and dragging my tag through it. The circles wre traced from a stencil with portfolio water soluable oil pastels which I moved with a waterbrush. I used my new Dina Wakley stamp. Added my quote, some splatters, markers and gel pen and mounted to black card

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!