Sunday 11 February 2018

"Tiny Dancer" tag for music prompt on #onelittletag


Hello again, my friends!
Here is another tag for the music prompt at The One Little Tag Craft Challenge. I am loving this prompt.  This tag was inspired by Elton John's "Tiny Dancer".

I used distress ink and gold ColorShine spray too create the background.  You may have already read this in my previous posts, but in case you are new here, I smoosh the ink onto my craft mat, spritz with water  and drag and pounce  the tag through the ink.  I do a few layers, drying in between, until I am happy.  I love the gold marbling effect created when I added the gold ColorShine.



I used a Cheery-Lynn Design die to cut out several ballerinas from a light pink card.  Then I edged them with purple and gold ink.  I arranged them on the tag finishing off with a gold dancer.  I used my label-maker to create the title.


Once the main panel of the tag was assembled, I used a gold mat and a final black mat to finish off the tag.

I hope you have enjoyed the process of creating this "Tiny Dancer" tag.  Thanks for, once again. letting me share my creations with you!

Kim xo

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!