Thursday 14 July 2016

A Mixed media Birch painting


Hello my friends!
Today I decided to highlight some of the paintings that are hidden away in my gallery.  This is a mixed media painting I did a couple of years back.  I used acrylic ink in the background and acrylic paint to create the birch trees.  I love the vibrancy of the inks against the birch trees.  I used water in a spray bottle to move the inks and let them dry thoroughly before painting the tress.  I did this in layers, inks, trees, then some more ink and some more trees to create the depth of the painting.
Thanks for looking!  I hope you enjoyed. Have an awesome and artful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!