Tuesday 5 April 2016

Time Machimne


I have been sharing all the tags that I have been doing, but tags are not the only thing that I do.  So I thought I should start sharing some of my other art.  Mixed-Media is something that I enjoy and want to do more of.  This 8" x 10" painting is one that I did a couple of years ago.
I added some texture to the background with gesso and used some ribbon as a stencil.  I gold leafed the entire background.  I made an acrylic transfer skin from a photo I took at the ROM. painted the back of it white and adhered it to my painting.  I had made some gear moulds and made these gears using acrylic medium n the mold.  I added some touches of acrylic inks.  I keep thinking I would like to do a similar one on a larger scale because I really liked how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!