Saturday 20 February 2016

Tag 2-19 All the Stars in the Sky #onelittletag

Tag 2-19
Last one tonight, I promise! I am playing catch up. I have been pretty busy  and tomorrow is another busy day. Going to a painting workshop.  Looking forward to it and I should be getting my supplies ready, but I really wanted to get some tags posted before I'm too far behind. I'm a little disappointed with this tag. I like it, but the embossing didn't really come out well and a few things I was trying didn't quite work. But I have had the idea for this tag a while and I will try it again. My 3's are my distress ink background (twisted citron, wilted violet and peacock feathers) and I embossed 3 stamps.
Thanks again for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!