Wednesday 27 January 2016

Tag 27 - Creativity #onelittletag


Tag 27 - this tag was made from the beautiful kleenex box I found yesterday, but didn't use.
 I also used the quote that I was going to use yesterday, but that just didn't work on my tag.The bytterfly was one I had in my stash, already coloured, and the lattice (Tin Holtz) is also something from my stash. Some metallic thread that was attached to something else and I reclaimed. I tried to use some distress ink and I did use my PITT pen. Something to keep in mind, some kleenex boxes have great designs on them, but they also have a varnish that will resist ink. So if you want to use one, you might want to base your design around that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment that you have taken the time to leave. Thanks so much, you will always get a reply!